I hate beeing without make up (at least mascara or lipstick) except I'm at home the whole day, in that case I look like totally messy anyway. So Make up is somehow important for me, even if I use it descreetly most time. However I don't have a lot of products.
This is what I'm using currently (well almost at all time):
1. Maybelline Ever Fresh Concealer in light beige. I've never changed that one since I began to use concealer. That's one of the most important things, especially when you've partied the whole night before.
2. Manhattan Soft Compact Powder in 8 Vanille. It's so good when you want to have like a perfect skin!
3. Manhattan Dip Eyeliner waterproof. I think one of the most feminine accents is a perfectly curved cateye-line! For me it's a must-do when I'm going out. Mostly too much effort for everyday make up (I'm just not that kind of girl who spends hours in front of the mirror), but for evenings, nights or events it's a absolute must!
4. Avon Bronze Powder Pearls. For nice shimmering accents on your skin. I use it every day for my cheeks. Looks always a bit sunkissed :)
5. p2 Color Victim nailpolish in 130 passion and matte topcoat. I'm soooo addicted to nailpolish! These are my favs at the moment.
6. Yves Rocher lipstick couleurs nature in 12 rose ispahan. It smells sooooo delicious. Just like good lipstick :)No
7. The color institure glitter powder. For shimmering eyes on gleaming nights!
8. Catrice kohl kajal pencil for light accents on your eyes. I always use it at the innermost point at the eyes and sometimes I use it instead of eyeliner. It looks always fresh and young ;)
9. Clinique high impact curling mascara. That one is simply not to beat! You can even use it when you're going to the beach or doing sport, because it doesn't scrawl over. And you can simply remove it with 38° warm water. The only thing is that it costs about 27€.
10. No name rouge brush :)